The most obvious ways to get to the El Perelló region are by car or by plane.
Below you will find information and tips about these 2 possibilities.
Coming from France, please follow the route below to 43519 El Perelló:
– In France take the E9 from Perpignan (F) towards Girona (Spain)
– In Spain take the AP-7 from Girona> Barcelona> Tarragona.
– Follow the AP-7 past Tarragona, direction Valencia.
– Approx. 50 km after Tarragona, at exit L’Ametlla de Mar leave the AP-7.
– After the toll gates, take the exit at the roundabout after 3/4.
– At the next roundabout after 1/2 take the exit.
– Follow the road on the left after the bridge, after which you will automatically access the N-340.
– Then continue to follow the N-340; after about 10 km you are in El Perelló.
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/2xLC9XLXq982
GPS coordinates: latitude: 40.8667, longitude: 0.7167
The closest airports are in Reus (Tarragona) and Barcelona. Reus is located about 60 km from El Perelló and Barcelona is about 150 km away.
You can easily search and book these via the websites of eg Cheaptickets:
Cheaptickets is a search engine for airline tickets, which shows the possibilities and prices based on several airlines, such as Ryanair, Transavia and Vueling.
From the Netherlands and Belgium, to Reus and Barcelona, depending on the arrival and departure date, flights are possible from Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Brussels, Charleroi, Deurne (Antwerp) and Düsseldorf (Weeze), among others.
It is advisable to use a rental car from the airport to drive to and from El Perelló, but also for the trips during your holiday. You can usually book a rental car from Barcelona or Reus via the airline where you booked your flights. But of course you can also reserve a car with a car rental company. Some reputable car rental companies are:
– Sixt www.sixt.co.uk
– Avis www.avis.co.uk
– Europcar www.europcar.co.uk
– Hertz www.hertz.co.uk
– Budget www.budget.co.uk